Robert G. May earned his B.A. in political science from the University of Georgia in 2003. While earning his Juris Doctor from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 2006, Robert was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy Law Review, a Westlaw representative, and interned with the Honorable Judge Virginia E. Hopkins, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. Mr. May is admitted to practice in Florida state and federal courts, as well as Texas state courts.
Before joining Solomon Law Group, Robert was a partner and chair of his former law firm’s multi-state subrogation department. Exclusively practicing subrogation for fifteen years exposed him to an extremely diverse array of law in multiple jurisdictions. Mr. May has experience co-counseling cases in many jurisdictions by pro hac vice admission. He has tried jury and non-jury trials to verdict. Robert’s significant litigation and managerial experience, strong analytical and research skills, and practical knowledge from owning and operating two businesses, make him a well-rounded addition to Solomon Law Group’s commercial litigation practice.
Robert May has experience in the following areas:
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial & residential landlord/tenant disputes
- Class action lawsuits
- Product liability
- Public/private utility liability
- Realtor/broker liability
- Insurance agent E&O liability
- Dog bite/dog injury liability
- Homeowners/condominium association law
- Employment law
- Garnishment/collections/enforcement of judgments
- Third party bad faith/Coblentz agreements
- Governmental liability/sovereign immunity issues
- Magnusson Moss
- Forest fires & prescribed burns.
Please let Robert know how he may assist you in your case.